Terms & Conditions
McDonalds Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. The Barmen (ASG) is responsible for placing your order with McDonalds and every effort is made to check if all your items are present in your order prior to delivery. Although this cannot be done if open food like fries are not in a sperate bag.
2. The Barmen (ASG) is responsible for the condition of your order during delivery. We do try to check your order before delivery and will try to resolve any problems/issues with your order prior to delivery with McDonalds. We will inform you if this will cause any delays in delivery times.
3. While the Barmen (ASG) makes every effort to deliver your order within the scheduled time, we cannot control McDonalds order processing time during busy periods. We will of course inform you of any delays.
4. The Barmen (ASG) is not responsible for how the food is prepared, under what conditions the food is prepared or what ingredients are used to prepare the food. Please see McDonalds nutritional information at McDonalds Menu.
5. The Barmen (ASG) is not responsible for any ingredients used that may cause an allergic reaction. Please see the McDonalds Menu link above for allergens information.
6. The Barmen (ASG) is not responsible for any issues with any special instructions regarding your order. If you request any item to be removed from a McDonalds standard product, we are unable to check if this instruction has been implemented, as we are unable to open any food packaging or wrapper.
7. Due to the ordering process, The Barmen (ASG) are unable to cancel any order that has been placed. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to either stop your order or make any changes to your order. But we cannot guarantee we will be able to make any amendments/cancellation to your order.
8. If one item ordered is unavailable, The Barmen (ASG) will make every attempt to contact you to arrange an alternative item or stop your order and provide a refund. If we are unable to contact you within 10 minutes of placing your order, or more than one item is unavailable from your order, then we will automatically reject your order and provide a full refund.
9. Any refunds can take up to 5 working days to fully clear back on your account or payment card.
10. The Barmen (ASG) is not responsible for any McDonalds product not being available or if the restaurant has ceased preparing food for any reason. If this does happen, we reserve the right to cancel your order and to issue a refund.
11. During any trial periods The Barmen (ASG) offers a reduced menu to allow for any delivery adjustments that may be required to make sure your order is delivered in the best condition.
12. During busy times The Barmen (ASG) may remove certain items from the menu that are more difficult to process, this is to speed up delivery times and improve order deliveries. This may included non-sealed drinks, ice-cream products and salads that can perish/spoil quickly.
The images of the products on our website are illustrative only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee your device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the true colour of the products. Your ordered product may vary slightly from those images. Please refer to product description for details of specific products.
All images are not intended to form any part of any contract.
The packaging of the product may also vary from that shown in images on our website.
Products & Allergens
We try to supply the manufacturers website links to provide nutritional and allergen information. The Barmen cannot be held responsible for any information contained in these website links. If you are unsure regarding any information found on these websites, then please do not order that product.
If you have a food allergy or cannot eat certain ingredients for any reason then please make sure you de-select or do not select any ingredients that may cause an issue.
Price & Delivery Charges
The prices of the products you order via this website will be as shown on our website and in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) including VAT where applicable. Our prices may change from time to time but this will not affect any order you have placed and which we have accepted.
Some promotional offers are available online when ordered via this website.
Minimum spend to qualify for delivery applies. For orders that do not qualify for delivery, that order will be rejected.
We make every effort to ensure that the correct prices are displayed on our website. However, if we realise a product has been given the wrong price, we will correct this immediately.
If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered before they are delivered to you, we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you.
Please note that if a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Please note that The Barmen has a limited delivery area. If you are not in our delivery areas, a message will appear on-screen notifying you.
If you do not live within one of our delivery areas we will not be able offer you a delivery service. We do not offer a collection service
Sometimes a minimum order value may apply for delivery. You will be notified when you reach the basket if your order is below the minimum value.
Delivery will be completed when we deliver the products to the address you provided during checkout.
Please note that for the safety of the driver, our driver will only deliver to the main door/reception when delivering to apartment blocks, flats or hotels.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery the driver will call you within 15 minutes of their return to the delivery hub on the number you provided when ordering. If after a failed delivery, you do not re-arrange delivery, you will be contacted for further instructions and we may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery we may end the contract and we will refund you the money you have already paid for the order.
We are responsible for the products until the point they are delivered to you. You are responsible for the products on delivery and will own the products once we have received your order payment in full.
You may place an order for products from outside the UK, but this order must be for delivery to an address in our shipping policy.
We do not offer a collection service, all orders are delivery only.
Changed Your Mind
Orders cannot be changed or updated after the checkout process is completed.
Orders may be cancelled in full up to 5 minutes before the start of the delivery window selected. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 7-10 working days.
Any cancellations received more than10 minutes after the receipt of the order acceptance notification will be charged in full.
Damaged or Faulty Products
If on delivery the products you have ordered are defective or mis-described we will either replace the product free of charge or, refund you the price of the affected product. This only applies to non McDonalds items. You must notify The Barmen of any issues with your order within 20 minutes of the time of delivery (subject to The Barmen opening hours).
You may also have the right to terminate the contract where:
we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
we have suspended or have notified you that we are going to suspend supply of the products for technical reasons for a period of more than 2 hours beyond the order delivery period specified in your Order Acceptance Notification; or
where we have done something wrong or failed to do something in breach of the contract between you and us.
All refunds to you will be made by the payment method you used when paying for the order and can take between 7-10 days.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights.
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please use our Contact Us Page.
We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms and conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we accept your order.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any breach of any terms implied by law including your right to receive products as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care and, where installed by us, correctly installed.
Events Outwith/Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by an event outside our control (including but not limited to strikes, fire, storm, flood or other natural disaster, or failure of telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of transport).
If we are unable to perform our obligations to you as a result of any event outside our control we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible and we will take steps to minimise the effect of any delay. Provided we do this, our obligations to you shall be suspended for the duration of the event outside our control and we will not be liable for any delay caused by the event. If this affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery time with you as soon as we are able to confirm this but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not yet received.
Our privacy statement can be viewed (here) or from the link at the top of this page
Other Important Terms & Conditions
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under any contract with you to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure this does not affect your rights under that contract. You must not transfer any of your rights and obligations under any contract unless we agree.
Each clause of these terms and conditions are separate and if any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the other clauses will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or where we do not enforce or delay enforcing our rights, that will not mean that we have waived our rights nor that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. This means you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these terms and conditions in England or if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to use alternative dispute resolution but this does not prevent you going to court if you are still not satisfied with the outcome. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr which is designed to assist consumers to resolve dispute online without having to go to court.
Trademarks & Copyright
All content included on this interactive service, such as text, pictures, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of ASG, and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
The content and software on this interactive service may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this interactive service is strictly prohibited.
ASG (ATM Services Group LTD), The Barmen, logos are registered trademarks of ATM Services Group LTD. The Barmen trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with The Barmen in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Barmen products or services.
McDonalds, Coke, Fanta, Schweppes, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, 7UP Free and Mountain Dew are registered trademarks of PEPSICO INC, Coca-Cola UK, Keurig Dr Pepper UK or McDonalds UK. Tango and Drench are registered trademarks of Britvic Soft Drinks Limited. All rights reserved.
The Barmen (ASG) 2021